Monday, March 18, 2013

LB 9: Tutus & Vintage Boots


Soooooo, I felt like being girly with my outfit today which is why I wore the tutu. I've been told I look like a fairy whenever I wear it but whatever lol got to wear my newly-used vintage boots today too (:

I'll go from top to bottom! 

1. Bow. Forever 21. It was originally a headband but I wanted to have it as an individual bow so I cut it and put it on an old hair clip and TA DA! There it is (: 
2. Denim vest. Abercrombie & Fitch. I got this as a gift and it originally came as a jean jacket but the sleeves were uncomfortable on my arms so I cut them off and now it is perfect for my spring and summer outfits. There's no way I would have paid the ridiculous prices they charge at the store, but hey I got it for free so yay me haha
3. Floral dress. $13. Ross.  I LOVE ROSS. No joke, almost every time I take a visit to the store I find something I like. You can't tell it's a dress, obviously, lol but I'm saving it for a different ootd :) so I guess you could say it's somewhat of a preview
4. Pink tutu. Forever 21. I can't remember how much this was since I have had it from the beginning of high school. I don't wear it as often but it's nice to take it out of my closet every once in awhile, especially on the days I'm feeling girly.
5. Vintage Justin boots. $35. Flea market. These are newly-used but after a good cleaning they came out okay (: I'm not really picky about used clothing/shoes, plus since they were already used I didn't have to worry about breaking them in, so that's cool too haha   


                              

                              




My bb, such a weirdo. His denim shirt is from H&M! 







No comments:

Post a Comment