Wednesday, March 13, 2013

LB 7: Space




Honestly, I was kind of iffy on whether or not I should post my outfit since I wasn't sure if I really liked it or not but it actually doesn't look as bad as I thought it out to be.

1. Black top. Papaya. 
2. Denim Jacket. Mommy's closet. 
2. Space leggings. $5. Flea Market. First time I got to wear these! Really comfortable and they look awesome!
3. 1460 Dr. Martens. I am in looooooove with my combat boots, especially since these are my first owned pair ever. 
4. Stone necklace. I don't know what kind it is but my grandma gave it to me for my birthday a couple years ago and this is the first time I've worn it haha
4.  Striped bow. Forever 21. It came as a headband but I turned it into a little bow clip instead.
5. Sock bun. My hair doesn't usually stay all day but I use sea salt spray and it helps my bun stay in place instead of always falling out since my hair is kind of thick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment