Tuesday, March 19, 2013

3/18/13: Target & Ross Haul

Went to Target and Ross on Monday and found some cute things :)

1. Denim circle skirt. $14.99. Target. I've been wanting the light wash skirt from American Apparel but I found a cheaper one at Target, in the kids section lol I'll settle for this for awhile until my next visit to AA, someday haha
2. American flag knit sweater. $17.99. Ross. I think that was the price..... I almost put it away because of the price but I've always wanted something patriotic haha so I ended up getting it
3. Cream hi low dress. $10.99. Ross. The dress section is usually the first place I go through when I go to Ross and I found this and thought it would be perfect for the spring/summer weather
4. Top with sheer back. $5.49. This was originally $18.00 but was selling for $7 then got reduced to $5.49. I got it on clearance so for $5 I think it's a pretty good deal for a tank.








No comments:

Post a Comment