Monday, March 4, 2013

LB 3: 19!


Happy birthday to me! Spent it with my boyfriend in the day and at night went out with my friends for the first time to a hookah lounge. Enjoyed it! Plus went to Barona the next day to celebrate with my birthday twin and Knott's on Saturday, 3 day celebration. So grateful for my family and friends :)

1. High low dress. $7. I remembered seeing this dress but I didn't buy it because the price was too much and then what do you know it goes on sale haha yay for sales!!! :)
2. Jeweled necklace. Forever 21. They had a pretty good sale when I went to the XXI in Pasadena, 50% off sales? YES PLEASE haha
3. Wedges. Forever 21. I also got these at the 50% off sale, $8 and they are soooooooooo cute! :)


 Here you can tell my dress is high low haha



Rachael! Love herrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :)

No comments:

Post a Comment