Thursday, July 24, 2014

LB 20: Haku


   It is crazy how the year is already more than halfway done! Last time I posted was in January, literally feels like that was ages ago though. Anyway, I wore this outfit during my brothers high school graduation  party (: super proud of my little brother! The headpiece known as a Haku, is actually hand crafted from Hawaii, which my sister had brought as a gift. I really like how the pink pops out amongst all the green leaves and tiny white flowers. Not really sure about the price but I think it was something around $40? Such a beautiful piece but I was so sad all the pink roses kept falling out! Especially since I was trying to preserve it. Grrrr! As for my lilac colored dress, it is from H&M! I think the price was $17.95 from what I can remember if not more or less. The ends are more pointed like which you can see in the very last picture (sorry, it is not a good one I know D:). Hope you like the outfit! (:  




No comments:

Post a Comment