Thursday, January 16, 2014

LB 19: Daisy Days


     It is been awhile but I am back! Well, temporarily anyway. I have not posted anything since October but around that time I was super busy! That semester I took on six classes and it really took up a lot of my time. Hopefully I can be a bit more active on posting and if not, well you know why... School.  
     Anyways, I wore the XXI throwback blooms crop top with their retro daisy maxi skirt. It was over eighty degrees that day so there was not any need for a thin sweater or even a jean jacket which I was supposed to wear but did not. Since the top and bottom are so simple in their design they can pretty much go with any color. For the top I would have paired it with denim high waist shorts or high waist pants and for the skirt, pretty much any color could be paired with it. 

1. Jeweled necklace. XXI. 

2. Throwback blooms crop top. XXI. $8.80. 

3. Retro daisy maxi skirt. XXI. $13.80



Happy new year everyone! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment