Wednesday, October 2, 2013

LB 17: Plaid Flowers


           I wore this dress in three ways in different pictures (seen below) because I could not make up my mind on what I wanted to wear in the picture but the plaid top and dress changed to a skirt went really well together! I guess I just thought pattern mixing might look odd especially since I did not try it on prior to taking pictures of my outfit. The plaid top complements the floral skirt well even if the patterns are different and the colors are eye catching since the red's and blue's kind of pop. I also wore my Jeffrey Campbell Big Lita's to give me some height and to be honest these are probably some of the most comfortable heels I have ever owned. The platform gives so much support that these could almost be everyday wear. Then I threw in a simple black/gold clutch and of course my belt which helped keep my bottom in place (otherwise it would have been all over the place!). The second outfit I pretty much just removed the plaid top and wore it as a dress and for the third I just put a beanie on so not much of a difference between the two. Hope you like it though! 

1. Men's Plaid top. H&M. 

2. Floral Dress. $17. XXI.

3. Jeffrey Campbell Big Lita. Ebay.

3. Jeweled necklace. XXI.

















No comments:

Post a Comment