Friday, May 10, 2013

LB 10: Black Flower


Haven't updated this in awhile since I have been busy with school but WOOOOO the semester is almost over! :) I have decided to just post everything I buy in a month at the end of the month because I either get lazy or do not have the time to do it when I buy whatever I buy (I have already lost track of everything I bought the previous month haha). So yeah onto my outfit!

1. Floral sheer cover. $1. Old Navy/ Thrifted. Bought this at Amvets up in Point Loma, the sales that day were AMAZING! I think it was a Sunday but on random days they'll have all their colored tags 50% off and if you have a military ID you get an additional discount on top of that. I used a belt to hold it down because the size was not my size but hey how can you pass it up for a $1!? It is good to wear on hot days (which I did) keeps you cool and adds a small pop of color to your outfit because of the flowers.

2. Tank dress. $12.95. H&M. Comfy and quick if you need a last minute outfit for the day or night.

3. Braided belt. H&M. Perfect to hold down over-sized clothes so they are not flying everywhere like my sheer cover was haha 

4. Black wedges. $15. Mossimo/Target. These are my favorite wedges! The heel is not all that high and I can not only walk but run in them, so for $15 they are pretty worth it. They go with pretty much any outfit which is also a big plus. 






    


No comments:

Post a Comment